In all my excavating I am finding that no matter how many teachers one goes to or how many books one reads in an attempt to heal, evolve and find answers, there is only one true right answer and it comes from within. I have been seeking for years and have been led in so many directions through various modalities and there has been help there sometimes but sometimes it has not felt right, there is something that has felt off. I have often either shrugged that feeling off or turned on myself, not believing in my feeling about something, allowing my mind to sabotage my experience and staying in a situation way too long in order to 'give it a chance'. Certainly all the people that believe in this certain thing, person, guru etc. can't be wrong so why do I not feel it? I just don't - end of story. I don't need to question my intuition or my feeling at first glance. I usually know right away and that is enough.
RED IS THE COLOR OF LIFE, IT IS THE COLOR OF BLOOD, OF BIRTH, OF THE EARTHS BURNING CORE, OF PASSION...OF LOVE.
Through communication we open to ourselves and others.
Through writing I find something that perhaps I would not have found if I had merely thought about it.
~ Sivitri
Sunday, October 21, 2012
Feeling
In all my excavating I am finding that no matter how many teachers one goes to or how many books one reads in an attempt to heal, evolve and find answers, there is only one true right answer and it comes from within. I have been seeking for years and have been led in so many directions through various modalities and there has been help there sometimes but sometimes it has not felt right, there is something that has felt off. I have often either shrugged that feeling off or turned on myself, not believing in my feeling about something, allowing my mind to sabotage my experience and staying in a situation way too long in order to 'give it a chance'. Certainly all the people that believe in this certain thing, person, guru etc. can't be wrong so why do I not feel it? I just don't - end of story. I don't need to question my intuition or my feeling at first glance. I usually know right away and that is enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment