And this feeling has been coming up inside. Just a glimpse. Like I am in another time in my life. When there was a wonder and excitement of simplicity. Like the feeling in the air and surroundings because it was sunny or because I was on vacation at my grandmothers house and instead of oak trees and willows the air was thick with the scent of guava trees and roses. I think I was happy. I was curious. I was pure...untouched, discovering, in awe. I was five or seven and to see the ocean for the first time, just a sliver of it on the horizon, as we were driving towards it, raised a feeling of wonder and exhilaration inside of me.RED IS THE COLOR OF LIFE, IT IS THE COLOR OF BLOOD, OF BIRTH, OF THE EARTHS BURNING CORE, OF PASSION...OF LOVE.
Through communication we open to ourselves and others.
Through writing I find something that perhaps I would not have found if I had merely thought about it.
~ Sivitri
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Another Time
And this feeling has been coming up inside. Just a glimpse. Like I am in another time in my life. When there was a wonder and excitement of simplicity. Like the feeling in the air and surroundings because it was sunny or because I was on vacation at my grandmothers house and instead of oak trees and willows the air was thick with the scent of guava trees and roses. I think I was happy. I was curious. I was pure...untouched, discovering, in awe. I was five or seven and to see the ocean for the first time, just a sliver of it on the horizon, as we were driving towards it, raised a feeling of wonder and exhilaration inside of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment