Through communication we open to ourselves and others.

Through writing I find something that perhaps I would not have found if I had merely thought about it.


~ Sivitri

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

This makes sense today...welcome the magic of 2013

It is your attachment to the collective unconscious or world belief patterns that holds you back. This attachment which you accepted at birth is your main challenge in life and your spiritual goal is to step above it. Eventually you realize that in order to become part of a higher consciousness you have to leave where you are right now and step into the unknown. That is why all the tales of the path of the initiate talk about loneliness, for as we move away from old energy, there is a sense of loss. As you take that step, your perceptions expand gradually to accept a higher vibration of self and you understand that what others believe is part of their evolution but not the sum total of all the facts.

From 'Miracles' by Stuart Wilde

No comments: