Through communication we open to ourselves and others.

Through writing I find something that perhaps I would not have found if I had merely thought about it.


~ Sivitri

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Soul Art Journey


I am on a soul art journey today. I woke up early to tune into what others around the world were doing on this day. I awoke feeling a little tired so went back to sleep for a couple of hours marinating in my dream time on what my intention for this day would be. I dreamed that I was trying to print out the worksheet for the journey and the printer was leaving out some of the text. I was really frustrated and upset and then looked to see that the paper tray was not fully inserted. All I had to do was push it in further and voila the printer was printing perfectly. Hmmm... I thought about that a little and came up with a meaning behind this and realized that sometimes we blame other things for not producing, creating, working the way we want them to and all we have to do is put in a little logic or effort or push a button to get started in order for the tools to work and the magic to happen. Not everything is complicated.

I went outside and so many poppies had bloomed since yesterday. The bees were buzzing around the lavender bush which seems to have doubled in size since yesterday. I don't think there is anything that thrills me more than nature. The little buds still tight, hanging their heads until they are ready to unfurl. The lilies and the roses. The colors, the delicate petals and the bees sucking up all that nectar. I know what my intention is! To fully embrace and express this beauty the best I can through my being. I have a bunch of ideas for how this day will unfold, including recording my voice, photographing, painting, dancing and writing.

There is something freeing about this day. A little more of my spirit feels activated. I don't know what I will create but I will let you know how it turns out.

No comments: